Deadline: 28 February 2019
FAO and the Government of Switzerland are calling on individuals, private companies or institutions to submit nominations for the International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture by 28 February 2019.
There are two categories:
- Award for Digitalization and Innovation for Sustainable Food Systems (USD 40 000) -Innovations that impact more than one level of the supply chain and strengthen the link between farmers and consumers.
- Award for Innovations that empower youth in agriculture and food systems (USD 20 000) - Innovations that empower youth (under 35) in agriculture and food systems.
Download the nomination form, terms and conditions and explain how your innovation is contributing to the global effort to reach Zero Hunger, and why not add its support to the UN Decade of Action on Nutrition.
For further information, please write to: Innovation-Award@fao.org
- ZimVAC Kariba WorkshopDecember 20, 2018 - 9:02 am
- World Food Day 2018December 19, 2018 - 5:44 pm
- Chipinge Food FairDecember 19, 2018 - 8:47 am
- Chiefs DocumentationDecember 19, 2018 - 8:46 am
- Harare Agricultural Show 2018December 19, 2018 - 12:23 am
- Harare Agricultural Show 2017December 18, 2018 - 11:36 pm
- New European Union funding targets resilience-building efforts in YemenMarch 25, 2019 - 1:00 am
- Chefs are key ingredient in promoting sustainable food systems for healthy and culturally diversified dietsMarch 22, 2019 - 1:00 am
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable developmentMarch 22, 2019 - 1:00 am
Tel: +263 242 860 327
1574 Alpes Road
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed