Thursday, November 14, 2019
12:15 pm to 1:45 pm (EDT)
IFPRI, Washington, D.C.
Food systems in developing countries are undergoing a rapid transformation shaped by global and regional events. But country actions will be critical in shaping future food system outcomes.
Some countries are taking a systemic approach to assessing and acting on food system transformation—considering consumption and food environments, food supply and sustainability, health, and socioeconomic outcomes.
This seminar will introduce this approach, and representatives from Nigeria and Viet Nam will discuss the challenges, opportunities, and trade-offs they encounter in enabling food system actors in their countries. A panel will share insights into how food systems can develop in a healthy, sustainable, and equitable way.
Live webcast and post-event viewing available here.
- SUN Country MeetingApril 30, 2019 - 1:28 pm
- SUN Global MeetingApril 12, 2019 - 11:26 am
- ZimVAC Kariba WorkshopDecember 20, 2018 - 9:02 am
- World Food Day 2018December 19, 2018 - 5:44 pm
- Chipinge Food FairDecember 19, 2018 - 8:47 am
- Documentation of the Role of Chiefs in Promoting Food and Nutrition SecurityDecember 19, 2018 - 8:46 am
Tel: +263 242 860 327
1574 Alpes Road
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed