In an effort to present nutrition related news at the global and country level, UNSCN and the UNN Secretariats are teaming up to deliver Nutrition News providing a comprehensive overview of recent developments supported and/or coordinated by the UN system.
The first issue for 2020 includes:
- One UN for Nutrition
- COVID-19 pandemic: The evolving impact on how people meet the food system
- UNN-REACH supports high-impact Sierra Leone National Nutrition Fair
- A Global Action Plan on Wasting
- UNRC interview series: Building a holistic approach in Costa Rica
- Nutrition in the context of urban-rural linkages
- A spirit of collaboration in Nepal
- How broader nutrition-based coordination tackles cultural taboos and empowers women in Sri Lanka
- Policy guidance for food systems transformation
- New Special Rapporteur on Right to Food
- In memory of Arne Oshaug
- Latest Publications and Nutrition Related Events
Sign up for UNSCN E-Alerts and E-Newsletters here.
Photo Credit: ©FAO Riccardo Gangale