In an effort to present nutrition related news at the global and country level, UNSCN and the UNN Secretariats are teaming up to produce the first comprehensive overview of recent developments supported and/or coordinated by the UN system.
This first edition includes:
- The Third High-level Meeting on the Prevention and Control of NCDs
- Nutrition in the 2030 Agenda
- Nutrition Outcomes from 45th Session of the Committee on World Food Security
- Multi-sectoral nutrition mapping exercise in the Democratic Republic of Congo highlights opportunities for reaching more vulnerable people
- Mapping exercise fuels multi-sectoral action to account for nutrition results in Mali
- Lesotho bridging the gap for better nutrition capacity
- ‘CAN’ helps sensitise the media about nutrition in Haiti
PUBLICATIONS and a CALENDAR OF NUTRITION RELATED EVENTS
You can access you copy here.