The 11th Nutritional & Health-related Environmental Studies Newsletter features the following articles.
- 4th Federation of African Nutrition Societies (FANUS) Conference
- Africa Day for Food and Nutrition Security (ADFNS)
- General Conference side events
- Nutrition workshop for SIDS Member States
- New Technical Cooperation Cycle
- Application of stable isotopes to understand the effect of environmental enteric dysfunction on protein metabolism and health outcomes
- Perspective: Creating the evidence base for nutritional support in childhood cancer in low- and middle-income countries: priorities for body composition research
- IAEA Support for the Use of Stable Isotope Techniques to Assess Micronutrients
- Toolbox to measure body fatness in children expanded in the European region
- Not all food proteins are equal: how nuclear techniques help to understand protein quality in low- and middleincome countries
- Combatting childhood obesity in Jamaica by strengthening nutrition assessment capacity
This edition also features a NAHRES Special article entitled Nutrition and Food Systems at the Climate COP in Madrid by the UNSCN.
You can download you copy here.
Read about our meetings and get inspired by some success stories on IAEA supported projects. A big accomplishment during the last months was the publication of the DBM symposium outputs; check them out. Moreover, don’t miss our news section, where you will find exciting information about the preparation of the new Technical Cooperation (TC) Cycle for 2022-2023. Finally, don’t miss the contribution made by UNSCN on the UN Climate Change Conference held in Madrid, Spain in December 2019.