5 June 2020 - 9AM EDT/1PM UTC/GMT
The Food Systems Dashboard is a unique holistic resource intended for policymakers, non-governmental organisations, businesses, civil society leaders, and other actors to enable timely visualisation of national food systems, understand the interconnections across multiple sectors, perform comparisons with other countries, identify key challenges, and prioritise actions.
Join the webinar to learn more about the Dashboard and how it can help inform your work.
- Jessica Fanzo (Johns Hopkins University)
- Lawrence Haddad (Global Alliance for Improved Nutrtion)
- Maximo Torero (Food and Agriculture Organization of the U.N.)
- Dave Tschirley (Michigan State University)
- Anna Herforth (Harvard University)
- Ty Beal (Global Alliance for Improved Nutrtion)
- Quinn Marshall (Johns Hopkins University)
- Rebecca McLaren (Johns Hopkins University)
- Andy Jones (University of Michigan)
Webinar link to follow.
Tel: +263 242 860 327
1574 Alpes Road
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed