9 June 2020, 18:30 pm-20pm CET
The session will be livestreamed at bit.ly/foodsystemsolutions and will be recorded
These series of webinars aim to create a ‘solutions space’ for stakeholders to share lessons learned from the Covid19 crisis, in a world challenged by the compounded impacts of Climate Change on Health, Malnutrition and Equity. Experts, innovators and visionaries will help to identify short and long term Climate Resilient Development Pathways, for transformative, sustainable and equitable food systems and healthy diets, that can contribute to One|Planetary Health, Resilience and Just Transitions.
The series is co-organized by UNFCCC observers including: Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation, ProVeg International, Loyola Marymount University, Sustainability Health Education (SHE) Foundation, the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) and UN Environment Program (UNEP).
You can send questions in advance, send comments and share materials by writing to email@example.com
Planned webinars over the summer include:
- Climate Change, Food Security and Covid19: challenges and opportunities (June 16t)
- Food systems Resilience: lessons learned from COVID-19
- Transformative and Equitable food systems: towards One Health & Planetary health
- Transitioning into Sustainable and Healthy Diets
- Growth after Covid19: A Just Transition.