In an effort to present nutrition related news at the global and country level, UNSCN and the UNN Secretariats have teamed up to deliver the final edition of Nutrition News, providing a comprehensive overview of recent developments supported and/or coordinated by the UN system.
The final issue for 2020 includes:
- UN Nutrition, the future looks bright!
- Farewells and Hello’s within the Steering Committee
- Revising plans for COVID-19 response: UNN-REACH work in Lesotho and Sierra Leone
- Global governance for nutrition: Updates from the CFS
- Second round of mapping in Niger reveals shortfalls and clarifies nutritionpriorities
- UNSCN Knowledge Management Survey Results
- World Food Programme awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 2020
- Non-traditional actors align nutritionpriorities in Papua New Guinea
- Sustainable food systems to acheive the SDGs
- FAO turns 75 and celebrates World Food Day
- Setting up a UN Network in Honduras: Challenges and opportunities in the COVID-19 era
- Nutrition in a Digital World Webinar Series
- IAEA Technical Meeting focuses on the Role of Stable Isotope Techniques in Evaluating Food-based Approaches to Improve Diet Quality
- Conference of the Sustainable Food Systems ProLatest Publications and Nutrition Related Events
Sign up for UNSCN E-Alerts and E-Newsletters here.
©WHO/ Saffea Gborie