DIRECTOR GENERAL – CLOSING 12 OCTOBER 2021
Call for applications for the position of: DIRECTOR GENERAL
Applications are invited to fill the position of Director General. Interested candidates meeting the criteria should apply. Female candidates with relevant competencies and qualifications are encouraged to apply.
POSITION: DIRECTOR GENERAL
REPORTS TO: FNC BOARD
“The Director General is expected to provide operational effectiveness which is necessary for superior performance of the FNC by coming up with strategies which are unique and rooted in an appropriate system of activities”.
1. High level leadership capacity to manage a complex and diversified skills set towards the achievement of the objectives of the FNC
2. Strategic planning, execution and implementation
3. Financial planning and management (including resource mobilization, budget execution and internal controls)
4. Policy reviews, formulation and analysis
5. Applied research and assessments
6. Management and networking with diversified stakeholders
7. Ability to interact with Policy makers
8. System development and analysis
• A Master’s degree in Business Management/Administration/Development Studies/Food and Nutrition
• A PhD in the relevant field will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Senior Management Level
• Written applications clearly marked “DIRECTOR GENERAL” should be submitted with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter no later than 12 October 2021 to The Chairperson; Food and Nutrition Council, c/o SIRDC Complex, 1574 Alpes Road, Hatcliffe, Harare. Email: email@example.com
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.